(Important note: OnTheAir Node 4 is not available yet as a release version.)
This upgrade is for owners of license(s) for OnTheAir Node 3 and who want to upgrade to OnTheAir Node 4.
HOW TO UPGRADE ?
- Built-in CG (Dynamic Graphics Overlay Option)
- Secondary Audio Output
- Automatic Folder-based Playout
- Automatic Randomization
- Streaming input
For more information on the activation/deactivation process or the dongles, you should have check the Help Center about our licenses available on Softron's support desk..
In OnTheAir Node 4, there is a new option available called the "Dynamic Graphics Overlay" (DGO) option. You should order it if you need to overlay dynamic graphics on top of your video. You won't need a license of OnTheAir CG if you have a license for the DGO option.
All the options that you currently have for OnTheAir Node 3 will be transfered.
- If you are using a Serial Number, you will have to indicate your serial number in the comments field when you order. Once the order is received, we will send you an upgrade serial number. Both serials numbers (the original and the upgrade) will need tp be properly activated on the computer for the licensing to be complete.
- If you are using a Dongle, you will need to send us the dongle serial number that you intend to upgrade so we can send you an upgrade file for that dongle.
- If you are using a Serial Number but want to upgrade to a dongle, it is still possible, just add a dongle to your order and tell us what Application Serial Number it should replace. We will then send you the procedure for the migration.