This upgrade is for owners of license(s) for MovieRecorder Express 4 and who want to upgrade to MovieRecorder 4.
NEW FEATURES (in MREC 4 compared to MREX 4)
HOW TO UPGRADE ?
- More codecs and wrappers supported (MXF, XDCAM, AVC-Intra)
- Effects and overlays
- Secondary Audio Output
- Record to multiple destinations
- Closed Captioning and Subtitle (Paid option)
- Trigger AppleScript when start/stop
- VTR Control and batch capture
- Remote Redundant Mode
For more information on the activation/deactivation process or the dongles, you should have check the Help Center about our licenses available on Softron's support desk.
In MovieRecorder 4, there are no options to order, but if you order multiple licenses, make sure to check our bundles.
- If you are using a Serial Number, it will need to be deactivated before we can generate a new license for MovieRecorder 4. Ideally do the deactivation before placing the order, and in the comment, indicate both your serial number, and that it has been deactivated. Once the order is received, and we have confirmed the deactivation of the original serial number, we will send you a new serial number for MovieRecorder 4. If you can't deactivate prior to the order, indicate it in the comments, we'll organise this with you.
- If you are using a Dongle, you will need to send us the dongle serial number that you intend to upgrade so we can send you an upgrade procedure for that dongle.
- If you are using a Serial Number but want to upgrade to a dongle, it is still possible, just add a dongle to your order and tell us what Application Serial Number it should replace. We will then send you the procedure for the migration.