M|Replay is a software solution that runs on your Mac and with standard video devices from AJA, Blackmagic-Design or our own M|Family and it is the most flexible and affordable solution on the market.
M|Replay is invaluable as a replay server for video production or as an adjudication system for referees.
THE ONLY REPLAY SOLUTION ON MAC
M|Replay has a very easy-to-use user interface but it comes with advanced features, such as:
HOW MANY LICENSES DO YOU NEED?
You need one license per channel (input or output). You will thus need at least 2 licenses to have a one input and one output configuration
SERIAL NUMBER OR DONGLE ?
By default, when ordering a license, you will receive a Serial Number by email that will require an activation using an internet connection. Before moving your serial number to another computer, you will need to deactivate it form the first computer. But we strongly advise that you order the dongle option in case of a critical use of the software, if you need to move your license frequently from one computer to another, OR if you want to quickly move the license from the main computer to the backup in case of a crash of your main computer.
For more information on the activation/deactivation process or the dongles, you should have check the Knowledge Base about our licenses available on the Softron Support Desk.
- For video production or as an adjudication system for referees
- While recording, immediately playback an action that just happened
- Select the camera for output via SDI and playback at variable speed
- Playlist editor to assemble the highlights of your recording
- Import media in your playlist to playout just about any media file
- Hardware controllers available (SKAARHOJ XC8, SuttlePRO, Stream Deck)