If you have an issue with a video card of a M|Family device, you can order the M|Family Advanced Exchange/Repair to receive a replacement video card without having to wait for the faulty card to be sent to be repaired.
That way you can continue to work with your favorite ingest solution.
Note that this will imply you to:
- Indicate in the comments the serial number of the dongle of your M|Family
- When you receive the video card, open your M|Family and replace the faulty card with the replacement one (you need to be a bit computer savvy to do that, contact your reseller or tech support if needed).
- Send us back the faulty card.
- That's it!
- the price of that advanced exchange service is a fraction of the cost of the video cards bundled in the M|Family, and Softron will invoice the full price of the video card if the faulty card is not returned to us.
- if your card is not under warranty anymore (after one year), the repair cost of the faulty is not included in the price, and additional charges may apply.
- the advanced exchange does not extend the warranty of the card, nor does it cover the price of the repair. The extension of warranty is the M|Care product and can only be purchased within one year of the original purchase.